The WeChat marketing session where you learn all you need to know about WeChat and WeChat marketing, straight from the expert.
1. What is WeChat, how does WeChat works, and what is WeChat marketing
1. 了解什么是WeChat 以及什么是WeChat Marketing
2. Consumer needs and behaviours of the Chinese
market in Australia (Chinese-speaking Australians, Chinese online consumers and Chinese travelers)
3. What are the social channels and platforms of WeChat marketing
4. What are the differences between WeChat marketing and other social channels (such as Facebook or Twitter)
4. WeChat Marketing和其他social media的不同之处
5. How to make WeChat marketing actually work instead of aimlessly spending money
5. 如何进行有效的WeChat Marketing宣传，而不是乱花钱
6. How to tell when WeChat marketing results are fake and unreliable
6. 如何判断虚假的WeChat Marketing
7. How to set up my own WeChat account (verification, structure, expenses etc.)
7. 如何建立自己的WeChat account，需要的花费
8. How do I measure the performance of WeChat marketing
8. 如何衡量WeChat marketing的成功性
9. What other approaches / channels / tools I can use in WeChat marketing
10. Any other specific questions about your company or industry
Session duration: 2 hours
Session location: various locations (Sydney CBD and other major suburbs in Sydney).
Session price: $330 (must be paid in full, invoice available)
Registration process: payment → session location → time appointment → session begins
Please note： if you would like to change the appointment time it has to be at least 24 hours prior to the session and only one time and date change is available.
Instructor: younickplanet (YNP)
WeChat ID: YNPAUS.
With over 6 years of successful WeChat management and WeChat marketing experience, YNP has worked with a number of Australian and Chinese brands towards various target audiences. YNP is well connected in mainland China, Hong Kong and Australian local communities, and she has thorough understanding of WeChat marketing and her own unique marketing insights.
Brands we have worked with:
Huawei, NSW tourism, the Domain Group, Colliers International, Ecove, Aoyuan, DU’IT, COLI Australia, Reebonz, Alibaba, Cemoy, Australia Post, Orpico Photography Studio, Ocean Blue Travel, Medigum Honey, Bo&Mel Couture, the Longuevue Mansion, Hoostay, Illumilux Australia, NoTree, Livetrip travel…